25 Aug We are Hiring – Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive – Health Matters (Health & Safety) Ltd
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Marketing Executive. We are a leading Health & Safety Training and Consultancy company located in Newry & Belfast, which provides a range of services to all sectors of work within Ireland & UK.
The Marketing Executive, based in either our Newry or Belfast offices (depending on the preferred location of the candidate deemed most suitable), will be a highly organised, innovative & strategic person who can work well under pressure and within a team. Strong interpersonal skills are also an important characteristic due to the customer facing nature of the role.
Typical duties include:
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and video clips
- writing and proofreading blogs and news articles
- liaising with designers and printers
- organising photo shoots for company events
- arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- maintaining and updating customer databases
- organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- sourcing and securing sponsorship
- sourcing and securing partnerships
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- With particular emphasis on digital marketing
- managing marketing budgets
- evaluating marketing campaigns
- monitoring competitor activity
- responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- creating service proposal documents and forwarding to clients in a timely manner
- Any other reasonable duties deemed appropriate by management.
- Degree or equivalent, in a business related subject area (ideally marketing)
- Previous experience of 2 years in a marketing role, however, a strong graduate application would be considered
- Digital marketing experience (including SEO), ideally having undertaken formal digital marketing training
- Clean full UK driving licence
- Strong IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who seeks a progressive career move within an innovative and expanding company.
To register your interest please submit your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: End of day Monday 4th September 2017
- Job Type: Full-time / Permanent
- Salary Range: Based on experience and suitability. To be discussed at interview.
Health Matters are an equal opportunities employer