05 Sep We are hiring- Trainee Operations Manager
We require a conscientious, resourceful and people-oriented individual to join our team and help us maintain a structured, high-performance environment that delivers a consistently high-quality service to our clients!
The individual will have strong leadership qualities and perform a pivotal role in the business by:
- Leading 1 of the companies 3 departments; and
- Acting as a central resource to all functions of the overall business.
The individual applying does not require extensive managerial experience; 2 years+ supervisory/managerial experience is sufficient. However, the individual must be able to display that they have the leadership qualities required to lead a small team within an ambitious local business.
- Managing a team of six and supporting them to execute company policies and procedures
- Lead monthly operations meetings – focusing on teamwork, quality outputs and KPI performance
- Develop and implement continuous improvement processes
- Monitor efficiencies and improve when possible
- Ensuring high-quality service outputs are maintained;
- Key account management responsibilities
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by:
Ensuring a high level of service through effective processes
Maintaining regular and positive communications
Working closely with the company’s sales and marketing team to drive business growth
Assisting the directors to manage the HR function including recruitment campaigns through to performance management
The ideal candidate:
- 2 years’ supervisory/managerial experience – This may suit a graduate with placement experience in a management role
- Demonstrable leadership qualities
- Ideally a third level qualification in a business related subject
- Effective, clear and confident communication skills
- Clean full UK driving licence
- Strong IT skills with a genuine interest in software
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Supervisory or Managerial: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- UK Driving Licence (Required)
This is an excellent career opportunity which offers the successful candidate a competitive salary and genuine opportunities to grow with a company.
To register your interest, please submit your CV and an appropriate cover letter on or before Wednesday 19th September 2018 to Shaun@healthmattersni.com