07 Jan We are hiring- Client Liaison & Facilities Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and customer focused Client Liaison & Facilities Administrator for our Belfast Occupational Health Clinic and Health & Safety Training Centre. This important customer facing role will assist and support our busy Health & Safety Training, Occupational Health and Health Promotion departments in ensuring that the day to day provision of services are provided to the highest of standards in terms of effectiveness and efficiency. Moreover, to provide exceptional internal cover and support to each department, ensuring that all duties are undertaken in a timely manner as directed.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in a similar administrative role. This is a permanent, full-time position.
- Meet and greet all delegates, visitors and staff from other locations in a polite, friendly and efficient manner including organising parking provision and record keeping.
- Housekeeping – Ensuing that the premises are suitably presentable for clients and visitors at all times.
- Administrative tasks including, photocopying, auditing of resources and printing.
- Maintaining consumable stock levels for three departments.
- Sorting and distribution of internal and external mail.
- Coordinating a weekly schedule for training and clinics within our Belfast branch.
- Liaise with our Newry Training Centre to ensure an efficient service to our people and clients.
- Ownership of maintaining Training Renewal administration.
- Prepare rooms for meetings/Occupational Health Appointments/Training Courses and returning rooms to order.
- Screening and responding to/directing incoming phone calls, emails and inquiries in a professional manner.
- Maintaining onsite filing.
- Any other reasonable duties as required
The Ideal Person:
- At least one years’ experience in a front of house, customer focused administrative role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong organisational and communication skills, be highly organised, meticulous, thorough and detailed in approach
- Be able to work as part of a team
To be discussed at interview. A competitive administrative salary will be offered based on the level of experience detailed within this job specification.
To apply for this role, please click here.
- Closing Date: 18th January 2019.