05 Feb CSR – new training dates released
Due to increased demand, Belfast’s leading CSR provider have added an additional Thursday course, now being held at our Belfast Training Centre (CityLink Business Park Belfast), where there are free parking facilities.
The CSR Health and Safety Training scheme comprises of a one-day safety awareness training.
The programme is aimed at all construction personnel including new entrants, to ensure that they have a basic knowledge of health and safety to comply with relevant legislation and make them aware of the inherent dangers on construction sites.
To complement the training the employer also has a statutory duty to provide information, instruction and other appropriate health and safety awareness training to employees. Upon completion of the training, participants will be registered with the Construction Federation and will obtain a CSR card.
Aims of the programme:
• Ensure that all site personnel attend basic health and safety awareness training
• Improve the standard of safety awareness within the construction industry
• To make participants more aware of the importance of contributing to a positive safety culture on site being aware of hazards and prevention of accidents
• Maintain a register of all personnel who have received training
• To provide all participants with a CSR card which will indicate that the holder has attended a formal course in health and safety awareness and has successfully completed an on-site assessment.