Whether we are at home, in the workplace or in public we never know when we will be faced with an emergency situation. You will be able to react more efficiently in an emergency even with basic level first aid training. Although we hope to never have to use these skills, there are many benefits of completing a first aid training course.
Benefits of First Aid Training:
- Being trained in first aid means you could help save a life. You will gain invaluable knowledge and skills and build confidence which could help save a work colleague, a family member, a passerby or even your own life.
- You could be the difference in life and death for a casualty. Delivering first aid to a patient whilst waiting on an ambulance could not only keep them alive but could speed up their recovery time.
- With a range of first aid courses on offer, you could assist in different types of situations or medical emergencies. Mental Health First Aid has become more desirable recently, allowing you to effectively aid someone with mental ill health.
- Having a first aid certificate can enhance your employability. It is an extra skill to bring to your CV and is appealing to potential employers. By training members of your organisation in first aid, you could help create a safer working environment.
Health Matters offer a range of first aid courses to suit all industries and levels of risk, delivered by our fully qualified, professional trainers. These include:
- 3-Day First Aid at Work
- 2-Day First Aid Refresher
- 1-Day Emergency First Aid at work
- 12-hour Paediatric First Aid
- Essentials of Paediatric First Aid (First Aid for Families)
- Mental Health First Aid
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
Our training centres in Newry and Belfast regularly have first aid courses scheduled. We can tailor our in-house courses to your organisations requirements and deliver the training at your premises.
For more information on our first aid courses click here or call us on Newry: (028) 30256482 or Belfast: (028) 90020044. You can make individual bookings online. If you would like a quote for group training, please fill in our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.