Purchase an eLearning Course for your LMS
Many organisations utilise their own Learning Management System (LMS) for workplace learning and development.
Developing online courses for internal LMSs can be a challenging task, particularly trying to ‘marry’ the subject area specialism with the eLearning course development expertise.
(Speaking from prior experience here!!)
We provide a fast, and cost-effective solution to this, whereby organisations can purchase any one or multiple of our ‘readymade’ short eLearning courses or alternatively engage with us to develop a ‘bespoke’ eLearning course which can be seemly integrated into the internal LMS in SCORM format.
We are confident you will not find higher quality eLearning products available anywhere on the market!
What ‘readymade’ courses are available for immediate purchase?
Check out our portfolio of ‘readymade’ short courses within the below link. These courses are not only available on a ‘per user’ or subscription basis but also for lifetime purchase in SCORM format which facilitates an import into your LMS.
What type of ‘bespoke’ courses are commonly purchased?
We can develop bespoke versions of any of our ‘readymade’ courses. A basic example would be incorporating organisation specific policy, and procedures into our ‘off the shelf’ fire safety awareness eLearning course.
Alternatively, we can develop courses, programmes, or inductions from scratch. Common ones include:
- Employee onboarding programmes
- Induction courses for visitors, contractors and or employees
- Health and safety courses addressing site specific hazards
Check out of ‘Bespoke eLearning Development’ web page by clicking HERE for further details.
Purchasing and integrating one of our SCORM compatible courses can bring about many benefits:
Common benefits include…
- The guarantee of high quality and interactive content
- No quality or cost gamble that can be associated with developers
- Course content reflecting the most up-to-date and accurate information
- All our courses are developed by health & safety and educational specialists
- No waiting around for course development time
- Save the time and resources which would otherwise be spent during the development period
- Ability to host courses on your internal system
- Ensuring that eLearning seemly integrates with the existing systems in your business
- Flexibility benefits of being able to enrol delegates as you require
- Remove the dependency on external personnel and common barriers such as payment gateways
- Ability to track learners progress and assessment outcomes internally
- Full visibility of the learning journey using a system which is familiar to you
If you choose our ‘updates’ bolt on you can also benefit from full updates and changes for the lifetime of the product.